paper for unemployment buying viagra pens the jungle upton sinclair essays see follow url cheap rhetorical analysis essay proofreading service usa how to write a conclusion essay usare il levitra college application essay checker facebook thesis buy college research papers https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-online-safety/63/ dissertation defense def see man who took propecia for a few years youtbe does cialis get you hard source site https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/ameisenalgorithmus-beispiel-essay/26/ writing prompts with dialogue thesis print and bind dublin watch go adult dosage of cipro science fair research paper introduction sample go to site mba essay short term career goal sildenafil citrate viagra cialis levitra made reference novel in essay cialis carrier mills cause and effect essay about facebook bill viola reflecting pool explication essay write me custom masters essay on trump In 2019 11 volunteers worked on CHVTC, 657 hours on trails and 207 hours on meetings and admin, total 864 hours. Upper Valley Trails Alliance teens were 84 hours, Camp Onaway teens were 80 hours,
Thus the grand total is 1028 hours.
We patrolled 16 miles of trail, cleaned 200+ drains and side ditches x 2, blazed 4.0 miles, set 35 rocks in steps and waterbars, and quarried 17 rocks for bridge abutments.
In 2020 we will have carryovers: Bog Rd. bridge, Barney Brook rockwork (FREE FOOD, shelter @ parking), Rollins Trail re-build fixtures. Other sites negotiable D.O. crew and landowner interest.
On Mt. Cardigan State Forest: 17 blowdowns.
– West Ridge Trail: 60 drains, 5 rock steps, 16 in 3 rock waterbars; r&r 5’ wb; r&r 2 crib logs \ Cliff’s Bridge; r&r 3 deckboards bog relo bridge, trim.
– South Ridge Trail: 15 drains, trim.
– Mowglis Trail: trim N. of Crag Camp, which was OK. – Ranger Cabin Trail, trim.
– Skyland Trail: blaze WHITE, brush. CHVTC 26 hr, Onaway 80 hr. CHVTC Cardigan total 312 hr
On Mt. Sunapee State Park: 49 blowdowns.
– Newbury Trail, Rim Trail: 48 drains, brush Newbury Trail W. of Rim Tr. – Lake Solitude Trail, trim.
– Andrew Brook Trail: 46 drains, trim.
– Newbury Trail: flag, 7 rock steps. CHVTC 15 hr, UVTA 84 hr. CHVTC Sunapee total 148 hr
On Mt Kearsarge State Forest: 2 blowdowns.
– Rollins Trail was ATV for fire tower per NH Forests and Lands all season. We’ll fix trail 2020.
– Winslow Trail: 6-rock waterber, 5’ wood step. CHVTC Kearsarge total 28 hr
For NH Fish & Game, Cole Pond Trail, Bog Rd, Enfield: 2 blowdowns, 25 drains, quarried 17 rocks,
Old bridge rotted 5/13, replace 2020. CHVTC Cole Pond total 44 hr
For USFS via WMTC, Crawford Path just \ jct. A.T. ~4200’: 3 x 8’ bog bridges of lumber, 1 moved.
CHVTC Crawford Path total 54 hr
Other outreach work: Barney Brook scout for MSGTC 15 hr; Summit Trail scout 8 hr; Winslow & Barlow Trs scout 5 hr; @ Eastman, for donation, 2 rock steps and scree 12 hr; Hanover Conservancy
Mink Brook bridge scout 4 hr; Butterfield Pond Trail clean 5 drains 1 hr; Woodland-Clark-Cutoff-Holt
Trails scout 9/10, 11/10 26 hr. CHVTC others total 71 hr
Meetings not w/ CHVTC: DNCR 4 hr, WMTC 16 hr, MSGTC 6 hr, MSAC 2 hr, UVTA 2 hr: 32 hr
Admin: meet, webwright @ 8 hr/moth, Team Ldr committee, tools, reports, Group VSA contract, Annual Work Plan for DNCR, tools, donors, reports… CHVTC total 175 hr
After 35 years, we still have the right to call ourselves a full-service trail crew. We are few, but tight as a crew and good at our work. The trails need more like us. Here’s tae us, wha’s like us, damn’ few…
Thanks to the crew. Moran taing, agus slainte mhath.
Craig Sanborn, CHVTC Trailmaster email@example.com